NYC-based accessories brand Autodromo launched in 2012, and presently, it’s a name that’s become associated with stellar watches, sunglasses, and driving gloves. As the brand approaches its 5-year anniversary, it has revealed a new watch inspired by the golden age of motoring. The new watch is the limited edition Monoposto Automatic. It will be issued in 3 limited-edition color dials: Black (200) Silver (200) and Azzurro (100) and will be available for purchase only on autodromo.com.
Here are a few of the watch specifications:
– High Polished Stainless Steel Case
– Sapphire Domed Crystal with Anti-reflective coating. Sapphire rear crystal.
– Seiko NE88 Automatic Chronograph movement with Column wheel and Vertical Clutch
– Leather Strap handmade in the USA
– Limited to 500 total pieces
– 3 colorways: Black (200 pc), Silver (200 pc), and Azzurro (100 pc)
– “Redline” crystal
– Dimensions: 43mm Diam, 14.8mm Thickness. 20mm lugs
– 50M water resistant
These watches will be selling for $1800 and you can find more info here.
To see a similar feature, click here