What do you buy for the active, oadventure-obsessed watch lover who already has a fine collection of vintage military pieces and a mesmerizing array of both modern and classic chronographs? The answer might just be the new striking and extremely sporty Galactic 44 from Breitling. The first features that catch your eye on this remarkable watch are: the substantial 44 mm diameter and the handsome satin-brushed bezel. Adding to its sporty and active look are the rubber in-laid hour markers which really make the dial stand out.
Apart from the distinguishing visual features, there are other technical and performance-oriented aspects of this watch that make it extremely covetable:
– It has a polished steel case that is water-resistant up to 200m/660 ft.
– The watch’s hands and hour markers are enhanced with luminescent coating for excellent night vision.
– It houses a selfwinding movement chronometer – certified by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute).
– The dial is reinforced by sapphire crystal on both sides.
– The steel case is also equipped with a screw-lock crown to protected by sturdy reinforcements.
The new Galactic 44 is available with a black, blue or silver dial, and can be fitted with a choice of steel bracelet or a strap in leather, crocodile leather, rubber or military-type fabric. For information on this fine timepiece, click here.
To see a similar feature, click here