We know you’ve definitely heard of a boozy brunch, but have you ever heard of an artisanal Bacon Brunch? Are you intrigued yet? …
This Valentine’s Day, Mantry, the awesome subscription service that brings locally-sourced, artisanal foods direct to your doorstep is delivering a brunch box for the real foodies out there. Their tagline is “The Modern Man’s Pantry” and honestly they have really outdone themselves with this V-Day package. It contains:
– Maplewood Smoked Bacon: Made by Broadbent’s in Kentucky, it is dry-cured in salt and comes in thick, delicious slices. It is also served at Momofoku and Zingerman’s.
– Organic Apple Raisin Oatmeal with all farm to table ingredients direct from Brooklyn.
– Pure Hickory Syrup: This is hand-harvested in Indiana by Hickoryworks, and it has a savory spiced-up kick.
– Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Biscotti: These are Biscottis like you’ve never had before. They are from Marlo’s Bakeshop in San Francisco, and they’re the perfect post-brunch dessert.
– Decadent Chuao Chocolate: This unique chocolate is grown in Venezuela and it’s made by South American chocolatiers who transplanted to Southern California.
For your own Bancon Brunch Box from Mantry, click here
To see a similar feature, click here