The brand Aether truly appeals to the urban explorer in all of us, and their new expansive “wanderlust-oozing” lookbook drives home that message. There is no doubt about it; when you look at this set of photos, you almost feel like pulling a Walter Mitty, getting rid of all your possessions and heading out to explore the Great Outdoors. Some of the major clothing items on display from Aether’s new collection include :
– The Ion Jacket – A classic, perfectly-fitting bomber that is wind resistant and filled with insulating goose down.
– The Sequence Jacket – A wind-resistant Polartec soft shell with sleek, minimal lines.
– The Crosby Jacket – A heavy duty jacket with multiple layers, a versatile wool exterior and insulation consisting of 100 grams of PrimaLoft Gold.
– The Outerlands Hoodie – This is a durable hoodie made with brushed-cotton, French terry that features a drawcord hood, interior stand collar, and welt hand pockets.
– The Charter Pant – This is a trim-fitting Twill engineered with just the right amount of stretch to deliver you equal amounts of style and stretch. It has slash front pockets and a zippered stow pocket at the side seam.
See pics from the collection below:
To see all the new styles from the Aether FW16 collection, click here
For a similar feature, click here