Bamford of London touts themselves as the ultimate purveyor of personalized luxury products. They are mostly known for their lux watches which are covetable customizations of Rolex models and other iconic timepieces.
Launching for summer, Bamford of London is dropping a sporty version of their popular Mayfair series. This new drop is the Mayfair Sport collection, and they are characterized by their bold and bright summery colors including blue, yellow, red, orange, and green (ornage shown below).
As far as prices go, these pieces will set you back about $420, but this is what you’re getting in return:
- A polymer case with a sturdy rubber strap
- Matching dial and unidirectional rotating bezel, black indices, black and white Super-LumiNova®-filled hands
- Sapphire glass crystal, Swiss-made Miyota 2035 quartz movement
- Black stainless steel buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Made in the UK
If you like what you see, cop your own here.
To see a similar story, click here.